Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices and contact us if you have any questions.
What information do we collect?
1- Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, for example when Users visit our site and fill out a form in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us, Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
2- Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers’ utilized and other similar information.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies: “Session Cookies” These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the Website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use. Without these Cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide you with those services.
- Functionality Cookies: “Persistent Cookies” These Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the Website, such as language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the Website.
- Tracking and Performance Cookies: “Persistent Cookies” These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
- Targeting and Advertising Cookies: “Persistent Cookies” Third-Parties Purpose: These Cookies track your browsing habits to enable Us to show advertising which is more likely to be of interest to You. These Cookies use information about your browsing history to group you with other users who have similar interests. Based on that information, and with our permission, third party advertisers can place Cookies to enable them to show adverts which we think will be relevant to your interests while you are on third party websites.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
What do we do with the information we collect?
Save Free Website may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To contact you: To contact you by email, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to show advertisements to You to help support and maintain Our Service, to advertise on third party websites to You after You visited our Service, to contact You.
- With Business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
Retention of Personal Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Disclosure of Personal Data
- Law enforcement: Under certain circumstances, the Save Free may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- Other legal requirements: Comply with a legal obligation, Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service, Protect against legal liability, Security of Your Personal Data.
But the website “Save Free” does not bear any responsibility for information security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Personal Data
Service Providers have access to Your Personal Data only to perform their tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Analytics: We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. Such as Google Analytics, it is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic.
- Advertising: We may use Service providers to show advertisements to You to help support and maintain Our Service.
- Email Marketing: We may use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to You.
- Usage, Performance and Miscellaneous: We may use third-party Service Providers to provide better improvement of our Service. reCAPTCHA is operated by Google to collect information from You and from Your Device for security purposes.
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.save-free.com/contact-us/